This privacy statement outlines The Dragon Shop's policies on collection and use of your personal information.
At The Dragon Shop we take your privacy seriously. We will never share, sell or disclose in any way, to any third party, any personal information we may have collected from you during your transactions in our website, except as noted below.
Third party entities that may have access to your personal information are limited to the following:
- company(ies) that need your information to complete your transactions such as our wharehouse and our shippers.
- Company that uses your information to secure payments from you, such as Paypal.
Collection of Information
The Dragon Shop collects information from you as follows:
- When you visit our website we may collect information regarding your page views, links and ads you clicked in our site, as well as IP address and Browser information.
- When you place an order, we collect your name, home address, email address and phone number
The Dragon Shop will never knowingly collect information from minors. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit personal information or conduct any transaction from The Dragon Shop without the express consent of your parent(s) or your legal guardian.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- The Dragon Shop will use your personal information to carry out any transaction you have requested. We will use your phone number only if there is an issue with your order that can't be handled any other way.
- We may send you by mail or email any notification of sales or promotions offered by The Dragon Shop or our affiliate, RaberrCo , including free catalogs of our products.
- We may also disclose your information in connection with any legal matter that may be required by law.
- This policy may change from time to time, without prior notice, to update or add to it as necessary. Any significant changes or additions will be notified to our customers via regular mail or email.
2009-2014 The Dragon Shop